Q.

I had unprotected sex 10 days ago. When can i take a pregnancy test. Also i have not felt myself for the last 6 days

I have had nad nausea, headaches, felt light headed and a butterfly sentation in my stomach. Whats the chances I am pregnant?

A.
Okay some times you have to wait 6 weeks or a month sometimes to take a  pregnancy test. so, take the test and see and also remember not just one test will show your pregnant. Because most of the time you ain't that far along or you need to make sure but i suggest doing about 4 to 5 times