Q.

Why do I feel tired and exhausted all the time and is their anything I can do to help stop it?

I feel constantly tired even after a good nights sleep I still can't seem to get up in the morning. I feel tired, weak and my muscles ache and I'm left feeling like I need to have a nap to boost my energy, I've also noticed lately my sweating has increased even when I'm not hot I'm still sweaty. I try to exercise as much as I can and eat a balanced diet but it doesn't seem to help. I've also been on my period for just over 9 weeks now I don't know if this has anything to do with the fatigue? 

Related Topics: Weakness, Muscle, Sweating, Exercise, Diet

A.
One of the most common medical reasons for feeling constantly run down is iron  Typically, you'll feel you can't be bothered to do anything, your muscles will feel ... There are usually other symptoms, such as a sore throat, muscle or joint pain, ... It can stop you falling asleep or cause you to wake up early in the morning, 

www.rationaltechnologies.com