Q.

how many people get TD from taking reglan

ive been taking reglan for 3 years with no side effects and now my Dr wants me to get off of it .. without it my stomach wont empty I don't know what to do ? I cannot afford the meds from Canada plus why would you take something that is not FDA approved???

Related Topics: Stomach

A.

Reglan official prescribing information for healthcare professionals. ... pharmacokinetics of metoclopramide in adults and the pediatric population are similar ..... relatively little metoclopramide, probably because of the small amount of the .... It is not possible for your doctor to know if you will get TD if you take Reglan Injection

www.rationaltechnologies.com/