Q.

what machines were used in the 1960's to promote healing of tissue

I had a broken eardrum and the ENT doctor used a patch to help the eardrum heal.  The patch was changed every week or so, and after each change the doctor had me sit for up to 20 minutes with a large, round, plastic dish next to my ear.  I was told this was to promote healing of my eardrum, but I cannot figure out what it could've been.  It was a large machine, and I recall a rhythmic ticking noise as it worked.  I'm not sure if this was some sort of ultrasound, or infra sound?

Related Topics: Healing, Ears, Ultrasound

A.
This is a list of items from the BBC television series Doctor Who, as well as its spin-offs .The Doctor couldn't help but joke that with the glasses on, it was the first time Jackie ... A red coloured liquid used to clog machinery or gears - "if it moves,  Doctor's TARDIS has malfunctioned, leaving it stuck in the shape of a 1960s 

http://www.rationaltechnologies.com