Q.

I`ve had several occasions where one hand is cold, and the other hand is warm or hot. What's going on?

Related Topics: Hand, Coldness

A.
I heard about that too. I asked my doctor years ago and he told me it is because of your blood flow. He chewed me out because I am a smoker and I could have obstruction of blood flow. I have also had a high red blood cell count since I was a teenager. He told me that could cause chills. I wouldn't worry too much unless it is consistent, then see your doctor. Because something like a watch, purse, smoking, tilting your head consistently, and more can restrict blood flow. Just always sit straight, don't have tight watches or bracelets, and don't cross and sit on your legs. this can restrict blood flow.