Q.

First day of my last MSP was 09/15 had unprotected sex 09/22 about 4-5 times a day until 09/26. Pregnant or not

A few days after I saw blood spot on bed and started started experiencing lower back pain, waist pain, cramps and feeling a bit nauseated.  Could I be pregnant.

Related Topics: Vision, Back Pain, Pain, Waist, Cramps

A.

Hi K You well could be as ovulation day would have been the 29th give or take a day, if yours is a 28 cycle. so the rest could be just your body getting over 4 days of rigorous sex.

All you can do is wait to see if you get your period on not, if not do an HPT then or go see your doctor after 7 days for a blood test, this will show if your HGC is up and your pregnant. OK