Q.

What does the gall bladder do? Does it break down carbs/fatty foods or what is it's function?

Once gall bladder is removed does it put in danger the liver for the same problem? There was no gall stones.

Related Topics: Food, Liver

A.

Hi So from Zocdoc comes this from this link.

https://www.zocdoc.com/answers/9890/what-does-the-gall-bladder-do

The gallbladder is a small organ that is located in the right side of your abdomen just below your ribs and sits under the liver. It is mainly a storage organ that helps in the digestion of fat and helps to make bile more concentrated to increase its effect on fat cells. Bile that is produced by the liver travels into the gallbladder through channels known as bile ducts and is stored there. Food that contains fat enters the digestive system and stimulates hormones. these hormones cause contraction of the gallbladder and this contraction of the gallbladder, allows the gallbladder to release the bile into the small intestine to allow for absorption of fat to take place. The most common reason for a gallbladder to be removed is the formation of gallstones.

If you need anymore google the link, your find more info.

If your gallbladder is playing up, you could try a gallbladder flush all very simple to do as your see below.

7 Day GALLSTONE Flush.

I forgot where I got this from, my family has used it for years with success. My daughter was told she needed gallstone surgery some years back but used this flush instead. She passed the stones, and didn't need the gallstone surgery.

I don't know about you, but I believe my gallbladder has a purpose for being there and I'd like to keep it. -------------------------------------

INGREDIENTS:

. Apple juice
. Grapefruit juice (canned is OK).
. lemon juice, fresh squeezed is better
. Epsom salts
. Extra virgin olive oil (The green coloured oil)
--------------------------------------------
Monday through Saturday drink all the apple juice you can with your regular diet.

On Saturday, 3 hours after lunch, dissolve 2 teaspoons Epsom salts in a small glass of hot water and drink it, followed by a glass of grapefruit juice.

Repeat the Epsom salt, hot water procedure in 2 hours.

Eat nothing for dinner except a half a grapefruit and a glass of grapefruit juice.

Just before going to bed, mix 1/2 cup of warm olive oil with 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice and drink it.

Follow that with 1/2 cup olive oil mixed with 1/2 cup of lemon juice.

Then go straight to bed lying on your right side with your right knee pulled up as close to your chest as possible for a half hour.

On Sunday morning take 2 more teaspoons of Epsom salts in a small amount of hot water, at least an hour before eating breakfast.

That mornings bowel movement will contains small green irregular shaped cholesterol stones, some just smaller than the size of cherries.

I know this is tough but it has worked really well for my family. hope it works well for you.

See all very simple to do, but please if like all of who have done it and start on a Monday, just don’t make plans to be to far away from a toilet on Sunday, I wont spoil your fun to why. OK