Q.

I'm 23 years old and ive always had trouble remembering, short/long term memories, worse with words. What can it be?

I am a collage student and its hard for me to remember just about anything. I study a lot but I do well with math. Words. I'm taking a term bases class and I notice when I break down a word it helps, I think I have trouble with pronounciation. As far as my day to day life my friends and family will tell me we did something 3 weeks-3 years ago And I cant recall it at all. I always thought it was because my mom did drugs while she was pregnant with me. I just want to take the steps to work with it

Related Topics: Short Stature, Family, Drug

A.

Hi OK its may take time but you will just have to read about what social drugs  could do this to a foetus.

The only other thing is to keep writing down all your told, if it is a side effect from drugs you may find there's not a lot of help to reverse it at this late stage.

Your need to find a doctor who specializes in the effects of social drugs, just to find out if there is help for you. OK

A.

Hi A quick search found this.

Cannabis (marijuana)

Cannabis is the most widely used illegal drug. Taking cannabis during pregnancy might make your baby unsettled and more easily startled after he is born. In the longer term, it could cause behaviour and learning problems for your baby as he grows older.
Smoking cannabis also exposes your baby to the risks related to smoking. If you smoke, you are more likely to go into premature labour. There's also a higher chance that your baby will be born with a low birth weight and other complications, and it increases the risk of cot death.
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a541318/illegal-drugs-in-pregnancy#ixzz4KcOeOhjW

Just google this, doctors who specializes in social drugs and there effects in unborn baby's. OK