Q.

Get rid of gall bladder stones

I  know I have gall bladder stones and have seen surgeon about removing the gall bladder, but the doctor said my case isn't to bad to have surgery. 

Off and on I suffer with digestion, kind of throbbing in my stomach, and just not feeling well.  What kind I do - I've heard they treatments where you can pass the gall bladder stones.  Also what are things I should not eat, which causes the gall bladder stone flare ups?

Related Topics: Bladder Stone, Surgery, Stomach

A.

Hi Just follow this below its worked for me, and its all very simple.

But a small warning don't plan to be to far from your toilet on the last day. OK

7 Day GALLSTONE Flush.

I forgot where I got this from, my family has used it for years with success. My daughter was told she needed gallstone surgery some years back but used this flush instead. She passed the stones, and didn't need the gallstone surgery.

I don't know about you, but I believe my gallbladder has a purpose for being there and I'd like to keep it. -------------------------------------

INGREDIENTS:

. Apple juice
. Grapefruit juice (canned is OK).
. lemon juice, fresh squeezed is better
. Epsom salts
. Extra virgin olive oil (The green coloured oil)
--------------------------------------------

Monday through Saturday drink all the apple juice you can with your regular diet.

On Saturday, 3 hours after lunch, dissolve 2 teaspoons Epsom salts in a small glass of hot water and drink it, followed by a glass of grapefruit juice.

Repeat the Epsom salt, hot water procedure in 2 hours.

Eat nothing for dinner except a half a grapefruit and a glass of grapefruit juice.

Just before going to bed, mix 1/2 cup of warm olive oil with 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice and drink it.

Follow that with 1/2 cup olive oil mixed with 1/2 cup of lemon juice.

Then go straight to bed lying on your right side with your right knee pulled up as close to your chest as possible for a half hour.

On Sunday morning take 2 more teaspoons of Epsom salts in a small amount of hot water, at least an hour before eating breakfast.

That mornings bowel movement will contains small green irregular shaped cholesterol stones, some just smaller than the size of cherries.

I know this is tough but it has worked really well for my family. hope it works well for you.

This come from www.earthclinic.com OK