Q.

VP shunt was put in 6 years. Today I have pain and swelling behind ear where tube is located. Should I be concerned?

Swelling area hurts to touch and if I stretch my neck to far. 

Related Topics: Ears, Pain, Swelling, Neck

A.

Hey there, do you know who are the first founders of Iran Professional Nature Tour, Kalout is acting Professionally, 

in the form of Tourism services institutions, with the official certificate from the Organization of Cultural Heritage & Tourism, 

No. 126-25806, The deep knowledge, expertise, interest, & over 15 year experience of the Company founders in the fields of Ecotourism, 

Mountaineering, Cultural Tours, & related Exploration Activities, resulted in the firm founding, on 1998. 

https://kalouttour.com