Q.

I've been diagnosed to indoor allergens yet I'm not allergic to anything. How is this possible? Did I misdianose myself?

I've been having a small headache and my nose has been runny and acting up. I've been sneezing a lot, getting a fever as well as experiencing nasal congestion.

I thought it be a cold because my sister had one earlier and it's been spreading recently but when I was diagnosing myself through this website, the top answer was indoor allergens.
But, I have never been allergic to anything. And I barely believe I will just suddenly develop an allergy at the age of 16.

Related Topics: Nose, Headache, Fever, Coldness, Allergy

A.
im 46 years old and have suffered with indoor allergies all my life. it can be somebody having a cat or dog and visiting you. or even your furnace or air conditioner running. its worse certain times of the year for me..