Q.

Weakness after sex

I am male. 51 years old. Not diabetic. 1.77 m high. 84 Kg weight. No allergy. Taking Seroxat CR 25mg daily for my social phobia. No high blood pressure. No disease.

After having sex, I feel sluggish and lack energy for two days. What should I do to feel ok after sex. Should I eat or drink something right after sex? Or in the morning at breakfast. Please help

A.

Hi This is from this link, http://www.rxlist.com/paxil-cr-side-effects-drug-center.htm

Common side effects of Paxil-CR include nausea, drowsiness, dizziness, trouble sleeping (insomnia), loss of appetite, weakness, tiredness, dry mouth, sweating, yawning, headache, restlessness, nervousness, constipation, weight changes, decreased sex drive, impotence, difficulty having an orgasm, or ringing in your ears.

The recommended dose of Paxil-CR is 12.5-75 mg as a single daily dose, usually in the morning. As with all anti-depressants.

So it looks like your on double dose? Only your doctor would know why.

But if its for depression? you could find that meditation would be a far better way to go, even if its anxiety? The same just google depression, anxiety and meditation your find all the info you need and its drug free, meditation is well thought of by the Mayo Clinic and lots of top doctors as better than drugs.

But do tell you doctor that you would like to come off and use meditation for your problem, you with the help of your doctor will need to come of this drug slowly if you think it would be best.

Hope this is what you want.