Q.

A couple of days ago I some peanuts and some particles went down my airpipe. Tonight I am having trouble breathing

Exactly as it says, right now it is 3 am and I am still unable to sleep because it feels like something is in the way when I breathe. Is the food stuck in my lungs or lodged in my airpipe???

Related Topics: Peanut, Food, Lung

A.
Probably not.  The peanuts would have caused you coughing right then if they were going to give you trouble.  This could be something else - like phlegm getting stuck part way down  your throat.  A hot steamy shower and a good salt water gargle might help.