Q.

Should you take two different Cholesterol drugs?

I am concerned about my friends health and checked the medicine he takes per day. He is taking two different Cholesterol drugs and I am wondering if this is right?

Crestor 10Mg
Atorvastatin 10Mg

Thank you

Related Topics: Drug

A.

Hi For me take them away from him, these must be one of the worst drugs put out, doctors don't really know the real bad side effects of them.

If you read through this link your see why and its all written by doctors and the site owner is a doctor, www.spacedoc.com your see and can tell your friend a lot of his problem could stem from them. OK

PS also google statin side effects, your find it mind blowing. and google Daily Mail and statins, lots of articles some from doctors who was put on them.