Q.

can a sinus problem be causing sharp pains in my head that shoot down to my throat and into my ears?

my sinuses are not really blocked but I get sharp pains in my heads and they shoot down to my ears and throat. But not constantly. Extremely painful when the pain is sharp and all around my head. Started on the side over my ear and moved to the back  and around to the other side above my ear. Quick sharp pains in my head. No vision issues or dizziness. What could it be?
Related Topics: Sinus, Pain, Head, Throat, Ears

A.

It could, but it sounds as though you may have a problem with your jaw joint, TMJ. I had it for years, with pain shooting into my ear, pain in my head, neck, upper shoulders and back. I couldn't even turn my head very far around to back up my car. An oral surgeon would be someone to see.