Q.

Does missing a birth control pill cause stomach issues for months?

Ever since I threw up a pill and forgot to take one to make up for it I have had stomach problems on and off for a month an a half. Problems include diarrhea, stomach cramps, feeling of uncomplete bm, straining/feeling the need to push even when there is nothing left.

A.

Hi I cant think of any reason for just missing one BC pill would cause you all this kind of problem.

But when you throw up that could have been the start of your now problem, it would be far better you seeing a doctor over this problem, ASAP. OK