Q.

Contact Lens Irritation

my daughter's tried daily disposable contact lenses, and bi-weekly, and both cause her right eye to go red from the iris towards the nose, but there's no discomfort or discharge.  Any suggestions what could be causing this?  Also her lymph behind her right ear is swollen and tender - is it connected to the eye problem?

Related Topics: Lens, Eyes, Iris, Nose, Ears

A.

Hi Behind her ear she needs to get that sorted out ASAP because through dust these are all connected, so this could be coming the other way, as you say its goes to her nose, but it could be coming the other way from the duct.

Hope this help you and her.