Q.

Is there any possibility of having tolerance to antidiabetics if taken repeatedly for years?

My father was diagnosed with type2 diabetes this yr.
After controlling rice(staple) consumption between 80~100g to control blood sugar he's constantly losing 3 kilos every month after then(he's now 62kg @176cm). but he's reluctant to increase carb consumption 'cos his blood sugar level after 1 hour is already 170~200. I suggest him to take antidiabetics but he's also reluctant to it because he fears developing tolerance 2 it. Granpa also tripled his dose b4 his death compared to first diagnosis.

A.

Hi Antibiotics are for a virus, high sugar levels are not a virus. OK

In another post to your find a post of mine so read this link, your find it so interesting.

http://nstarzone.com/FOURSPICES.html

Just copy into google to open and read.

The next thing would be to get ginger into something like lemon tea and add a good head teaspoon of ginger into that 3 times a day, see how he gets on with that.

Hope all this helps him.