Q.

I stopped using birth control pills six months ago and have unprotected sex frequently is ita problem if im not pregnant

I was put on the the depo shot at 15 years old and quit after it made my cycle bleed continuously for weeks at a time then switched to the birth control pills and I stopped taking those six months ago and have had my period pretty regularly. I'm worried why I haven't gotten pregnant yet if I have sex unprotected frequently with the same person.

A.

Hi And you how old now? if you have been on the pill for a long time and was never taking breaks, it could take up to two years to get pregnant.

Its just the way its works, the odd women comes off the BC pill and gets pregnant after that the time scale just gets bigger and all could have been on the pill for lets say 5 years.

Are your cycles going the way they should? if yes all you can do is wait it out, just relax, put it to the back of your mind and enjoy your sex life.

Getting stressed over it will only help stop it happening. OK