Q.

I have had itchy and easily irritated skin for the past month or two

It's most prominent on my inner forearm and back of my legs near the knee. It starts to become itchy so I scratch lightly and if it's bad, small skin-colored bumps will appear in the same place each time but is only red if I scratch that area. 

I moisturize twice a day, I don't use a washcloth in the shower, I am not on any medication and if I do take anything it's just ibuprofen but rarely. I drink water constantly throughout the day. I'm at a loss here.
Related Topics: Skin, Forearm, Leg, Knee, Ibuprofen

A.

you probably have eczema. Eczema is a disease that you itch youself and have rashes on you arms and stomach and what you should do is go to the store and get some eczema lotion and if that does not work you should go see a doctor.