Q.

My daughter is 15 months old has had severe feeding issuesshe lives on applesauce and fruitmelts and formulatests normal

She has had feeding issues since birth formula refusal throwing up entire bottle 2 to 3 times a day she also has hip dysplsia so far medical test are normal what should I do what is the matter with my baby

Related Topics: Feeding, Birth, Baby

A.
Get an evaluation ASAP. You can start with your pediatrician but sure to ask for a feeding evaluation, which usually consists of a team of professionals. Sometimes doctors will be hesitant if growth is on track but if a child is taking solid food by 12 months that is a red flag. The sooner she gets help the better.

Good luck!