Q.

I take one generic 5/300 hydrocodone/acetaminophen tablet a day, Why is it not showing up on my urine screen?

Related Topics: Hydrocodone, Acetaminophen

A.

There can be several reasons: 1. Your urine level of hydrocodone is so low that it is not detected by the lab. 2. The lab is not testing for hydrocodone on the drug screen (unlikely). 3. The lab results are in error or the method used for testing is not sensitive enough. 4. You are not taking any hydrocodone....rarely, people are using fake, wrongly filled, or purposely-replaced medicines that do not contain what the bottle says. You would need to take one of your pills to a different pharmacy to identify the pills you are taking.