Q.

I don't have health insurance yet. Will an emergency room visit help me get a replacement Coap mask . Mine is broken

Health Reform
A.
The emergency room is about the worst place to go for any type of medical need that isn't an emergency. Not only are you likely to wait for hours to be seen, you'll pay an extraordinary amount of money.

If the mask requires a prescription, a better option is to find a physician in your area who you can pay cash for the visit and ask that he or she write you a prescription for the mask, which you'll also have to pay for out of pocket. While costly, this is all more efficient and less expensive than the emergency room. 

You might also go back to the doctor who prescribed it to you in the first place. If that's not an option, check WebMD's physician directory to find a doctor in your area: http://doctor.webmd.com/.