Q.

how can I get insurance now that the time is out ? will I get help from the state now that the enrolment ended?

Related Topics: Insurance

Health Reform
A.
Unfortunately, you've missed the open enrollment period for signing up for health insurance for 2015. The next open enrollment period won't come around again until November of this year for health insurance that starts no sooner than January, 2016.

There is one possible exception, however. If when you file your 2014 tax return you learn that you owe a penalty because you did not have insurance in 2014, you may qualify for a special enrollment period that lasts only until April 30th. The idea here is to help you avoid two years in a row of tax penalties for going uninsured.

If you think you may eligible for this special enrollment, you'll also be eligible for financial assistance as long as your income qualifies you.  

I suggest you go right away to Healthcare.gov to see about signing up for health insurance.