Q.

21,M. Masturbates daily past 4 years. Penis rigidity reduced. If i stop masturbating, can i get back rigidity?

I'm a 21yr old guy. I have been masturbating for the past 4 years every day. My penis rigidity has greatly reduced. I'm afraid if that i cant satisfy my future wife by sexual intercourse. If i stop masturbating, can i get back to normal and enjoy a good sexual life as every other normal guy? What steps should i take to get back normal rigidity?

A.
Pls Pls stop masturbation this frequent... It will completely weeken your body and mind... immediately stop masturbation. if u can not do it only once in a month. you will surly recover but you should stop this frequent level. The recovery time depends from person to person. follow good diet include nuts, dates, fruits, vegetables and surly excersice daily... 

Masturbation is a slow poison...
Good Luck!!!

A.

Hi Apart from penis shrinkage do you have any other problems, like nerve troubles? eye floater's? hair problems? skin problem's? having any troubles with your memory?

Are you having any sex now? if so do you lose your erection having sex?

When you masturbate are you using a tight or very tight grip? doing this will also lead you to problems when it comes to sex.

To Answer any of the above, just use, Answer This, above

A.
The idea that masturbation will cause weakness or loss of rigidity, or any other negative symptoms, is a myth. Masturbation is normal and healthy. You are experiencing weaker erections because of how often you are masturbating. All men need time to recover in between sessions; as you get older, this time is usually longer. Just take a break for a few days and you should be fine. 

And when you do masturbate, make sure to use a lube to prevent chafing of the skin. If you notice that your skin is becoming less sensitive, use a penis health cream with Shea butter and vitamins to moisturize and protect the penile tissue.

A.
@manojkumard: Hi, i have reduced the frequency of masturbation and trying to stop masturbating. Could my condition be penile fracture? Is my condition serious? Can i get back to normal?