Q.

I have had a little bumb on my knee for about two years. It scabs over but once scraped, it bleeds for a long time. Help

I have had this for a long time. It is like a little scab, but its a bump. My mom thinks that maybe something is inside of it? Every time it gets scraped, it bleeds. Tonight it would not clot and bled heavily for about 5-10 minutes. We went through about 4 bandaids and many paper towels. Finally, it clotted. This happens often, and I'm not sure what it is or what I can do to get rid of it.

Related Topics: Knee

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer

You should see a Dermatologist as soon as you can.  It could be a skin cancer and can often be removed in the doctor's office.  First step, see a Dermatologist