Q.

what do i do i think im dying please help my body might be shutting down please, /help/ me

please help me i took 11 advil in one day and my body is getting weaker and weaker, is it shutting down? and its getting hard to breathe, can i go to sleep like this? or will i die in my sleep? can i force my body not to shut down? please answer this as soon as possible im crying because i dont want to die

or do i have to go to the hospital?
because i dont want my mom to know that i took too many painkillers but i dont want to die
somebody. please help me.
im crying so much.
Related Topics: Crying, Painkiller

WebMD
A.

Hi,

It sounds like you are having a very tough time. I would highly recommend that you either call your doctor right away or go to the hospital. It sounds like you need to be checked out to see what is going on to make you feel this way. It's dangerous to take 11 Advil in one day and that can be very harmful to your body. It's very concerning that you're having trouble breathing. Please get medical help right away.

Dr. Smith

Archived: June 3, 2015