Q.

Erectzan a viagra alternative claims their ingredients remove blockages in the arteries promoting blood flow. Is it safe

ingredients: L-Arginine, Horny Goat Weed, Korean Red Ginseng, Schizandra Berry, Oyster Extract, Catuaba Bark, Cinnamon,  Cistanche Bark, Muira Puama, Puncture Vine, Gingko Biloba, Avena Sativa

"sourced from the United States Southeast Asia and South America not only result in dramatically increasing blood flow to the penis when stimulated, but also works in harmony with your body and its central nervous system, unlike chemically produced male enhancement pills, with no known adverse side effects"

A.

I am not a big fan of recommending or endorsing products that have not been scientifically tested or proven to be efficacious. Since this is not considered a drug, it bypasses the scrutiny of double-blind drug testing and FDA approval.

The ingredients are natural, but that does not make it safe (or effective), so I would raise a skeptical eyebrow when using these things.

You are really taking a chance. Since I do not know your medical history, other medications that you might be using, I have no idea if this would be safe for you. I suggest that you run this by your medical provider first.