Q.

can an 18 year old girl have a heart attack

I am 18 weigh 120 lbs and am 5'7". My pulse is always racing over 100 and I am always short of breath. The left side of my neck hurts along with my left arm. Is this a problem?

A.

It is a problem if you do not know the CAUSE of your symptoms. Rather than try and figure out what you have or worry about having a heart attack, it would be best for you to be examined by a medical professional -- someone that can take a thorough medical history, examine you, order an diagnostic tests, and give you the true answer. Unfortunately, this is not something that can be done blindly over the Internet.