Q.

Pregnant with second child. My husband says my vagina feels loose. Can pregnancy make your vagina feel different?

Related Topics: Vagina, Pregnancy

A.

Hi, Often while you are pregnant your girls anatomy becomes more fleshy and full due to pressure and increased fluid volumes in the body. As the weeks pass and your body gets rid of excess swelling and the healing is almost done, things can feel a bit deflated and odd but your normal elasticity will eventually return but maybe not exactly to how it was before. Some women actually find sex more comfortable after having a baby.

So yes you can get a bit looser through your pregnancy.

Do hope this helps you and hubby.