Q.

Anal to vaginal sex - odds on infection?

Please refrain from any answers that say "gross" or "you're a terrible boyfriend". I understand what I've done and already feel horrible about it.

I was not exactly in my right mind while fingering my girlfriend, so one of my fingers eventually found its way to her anus. I used her vaginal fluid to lubricate. After a couple minutes I went back to fingering her vaginally. Afterwards there was a bit of brown on some of my fingers. What are the odds of her getting infected?

A.

Hi, Well you are honest, and yes it happens, so don't be so worried.

OK golden rule, you can go from vaginal to anal, but never go anal to vaginal, yes she can get an infection from this, but as long as she went and cleaned herself she may be ok.

Now go to www,dodsonandross.com down the left hand side you will see anal sex, give it a good read with your girlfriend, have a good read your find its not so gross and not terrible, its just a thing some couples do and enjoy.

Don't forget practice safe sex, keep clean use condoms, or hope your girlfriend is on the pill.

Do hope this helps you and your girlfriend.