Q.

ulcer I have severe pain in my stomach and nausea what can I do to help

I can not eat without pain in my stomach. I have nausea a lot but on the rare occasion when I vomit nothing comes up

Related Topics: Ulcer, Pain, Stomach, Nausea, Vomit

A.

There are many reasons why you could have stomach pain after eating and nausea.  Some diagnosis are serious and need medical attention right away.  I would schedule an appointment with your doctor ASAP.

Be prepared with a complete list of symptoms and see if you can identify potential triggers i.e. certain foods, beverages, time of day, frequency, duration etc.  The more information you can provide your doctor up front the faster he might be able to give you a diagnosis and treatment. 

I'm wondering why this appears under Ulcer?  Have you been diagnosed with Ulcers before?