Q.

why does my head sweat so much at night?

I am 41 yr. old male with several problems such as hypothyroid problems, diabetes, hypertension, and high cholesterol.  I take medications for everything and I feel pretty good almost  all the time, but my head especially sweats a lot!! any time of the day but especially at night.

A.

Ih, If its diabetes 2 you could control that with diet, so that would be one lot of drugs out of the way.

Hypertension you can google natural ways out of hbp, you find lots of ways to control that without drugs, more drugs out of your body.

High cholesterol, this you can find natural ways to get over this problem without drugs, just google natural way out of high cholesterol do this and more drugs out of your body.

Are you by any chance over weight, if so get on a diet and get out and exercise, walking daily, swimming when you can all very good for you.

Try cutting out all fast foods and junk foods, try just drinking water and no sodas, keep away from beers and heavy alcohols.

Get all this working, you may get rid of your sweaty head.