Q.

How soon can I get pregnant after removing my Implanon and not having a period for 4 years?

My husband and I are planning to have our first child and I removed my implanon birth control 5 days ago and have not had a period for 4 years.  I am not sure when my ovulation is due to the fact I have not had a period in years.  Please advise.

A.

Hi Its a big question that you ask for something so simple to happen, ie getting pregnant.

OK I think you find that you need to start by waiting and getting your periods back, let them get back into a cycle, for 3 months, this is so things settle down, and then off you go, and try to start a family.

But be warned this could take some time, like a year or more.

I do hope this helps in some way, sometimes life is hard, but try not to worry, and relax and carry on enjoying life.