Q.

How do you cure Pearly penile papules

My boyfriend has had pearly penis papules for over 10 years.

At first when I saw them I was scared, but we did some research and found out that they are harmless.

Pearly penile papules are small, harmless spots found on the head of the penis.

Is there a way to remove them

Related Topics: Penis, Vision, Fear, Head

A.

Hi, Pearly penile papules or PPP are quite safe, but for you and just an embarrassment, But just for you I found this piece of info, it just might help you both.

Although they are not infectious and aren’t related in any way to sexual activity and personal hygiene, the papules can still be worrying for those who don’t know what they are and who may mistake them as an STI. Men with PPP should not pick them or attempt to squeeze them, as this could lead to scarring and infection. It is possible to have the papules removed for cosmetic reasons, which dermatologists may do by using a CO2 laser to vaporise the spots. This does not involve any injections in the penis as an anaesthetic cream can be used and men will be fully healed within one to two weeks. It is important to remember that despite this being a safe and effective procedure, removal is not obligatory. It is often opted for by people who are finding that the papules are affecting their self-confidence.

Do hope this helps you.

A.
Yea... they are totally harmless and can only be removed through a surgical procedure. It's best to just ignore them. But you can get him to use one of those penis health cremes that are on the market nowadays.. these are made to improve hygiene, skin texture and function down there. I use one called Man1 Man Oil and my girlfriend loves it. It definitely has improved our sex life. Hope this helps!

A.

Well Well The late Sean HH So where was you 3 years ago, when was needed then not now with your snake cream, as its all healed up and gone away. OK

Don't forget guys baby will do a far better job and is far cheaper, I think Sean gets paid by the post he puts out yes he works for them, but under cover. OK