Q.

My penis skin is dry and keeps peeling. I don't want to go to a doctor, but I am nervous I have an std. what to do?

A.
There are a lot of things that can cause the penis to appear dry and flaky. Yeast infections, skin allergies, drying soaps, or even dry masturbation or sex can cause this. If there is any reason to think you could have an  STD, then it is really important that you get tested. But you can work on dry skin problems by adding a moisturizing penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to your daily personal care routine.

A.
Dry penis skin is quite common.  There are penis health cremes on the market made to treat all kinds of skin issues down there.  If you decide to start using a creme, definitely get an all natural one to avoid unwanted side effects.  And if you have been having unprotected sex, you should probably get tested for STD's anyway.  It's scary I know, but you will be better off in the long run.  Good luck.

A.

Go to Dr. if you can . You'll feel better to be cleared of THAT question on std. No pain in urinating ? I would just think skin irritant . Detergent in clothes may effect or bleach. Maybe your just using too much. Soap or shampoo can do it. Get a milder soap. Lever 2000 . Might wanna try baby shampoo. It's a honest clean & even works good on dandruff. As for some times of year,  skin will naturally  go itchy / drier then normal / red & puffy. Tea oil or warm wet tea bags on effected area has worked wonders. Vitamin E oil too. It may take a couple weeks but constant everyday rituals of it might/should help. Keep dry with baby powder all over , down & around. It helps itching in the heat & where you sweat.