Q.

My penis skin is dry and keeps peeling. I don't want to go to a doctor, but I am nervous I have an std. what to do?

A.
There are a lot of things that can cause the penis to appear dry and flaky. Yeast infections, skin allergies, drying soaps, or even dry masturbation or sex can cause this. If there is any reason to think you could have an  STD, then it is really important that you get tested. But you can work on dry skin problems by adding a moisturizing penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to your daily personal care routine.

A.
Dry penis skin is quite common.  There are penis health cremes on the market made to treat all kinds of skin issues down there.  If you decide to start using a creme, definitely get an all natural one to avoid unwanted side effects.  And if you have been having unprotected sex, you should probably get tested for STD's anyway.  It's scary I know, but you will be better off in the long run.  Good luck.

A.

Go to Dr. if you can . You'll feel better to be cleared of THAT question on std. No pain in urinating ? I would just think skin irritant . Detergent in clothes may effect or bleach. Maybe your just using too much. Soap or shampoo can do it. Get a milder soap. Lever 2000 . Might wanna try baby shampoo. It's a honest clean & even works good on dandruff. As for some times of year,  skin will naturally  go itchy / drier then normal / red & puffy. Tea oil or warm wet tea bags on effected area has worked wonders. Vitamin E oil too. It may take a couple weeks but constant everyday rituals of it might/should help. Keep dry with baby powder all over , down & around. It helps itching in the heat & where you sweat.

A.
May I suggest to look after your Diet that is feeding a Fungal Yeast infection like of Candida type?  It´s supposed our foreskin has a film filled with bacteria called smegma that protects us.  Once it´s replaced by another dominant sort of bacteria then the ability to keep that area of the penis lubricated and free of flaky skin scales is gone, now it gets itchy, smelly and flaky.  I suggest STOP using any soaps on creams from the counter on the affected area no matter what others and Money making Doctors say about.  Avoid refined sugary and salted foods.  Have a DIET full of Vegetables, Fruits, dried nuts and Fish.  Avoid any cookies, pastries, pasta, meat, fermented foods like cheese and beer at an extent.  Also too much coffee and fizzy drinks are really bad.  Apply some extra virgin OLIVE OIL once a week.  Cleanse with pure ORANGE fruit or warm mineral water with 100% pure SEA salt.  Apply the ALOE-VERA Jelly directly from one leave (twice a week).  Finally the destructive SECRET WEAPON.  Get some SLUG mucous from your garden and apply it too over the affected area.  That way you will learn never ever to depend on drugs, creams or anything else.  You are a FREE born man.  Just learn to respect the bacterial flora from your penis foreskin and do not mess up with CONDOMS that contain pesticides and man made chemical compounds or any other stuff to make you a slave that depends on money to survive!!  The risk is having direct sex and get a STD, so make your Girlfriend have a test.

A.
It's most likely a yeast infection.  Very easy sort if you're a bloke.

Take a long swim in the sea while giving it a good wash or privately at home, fill a wide glass or bowl with warm water that's had plenty of salt dissolved in it and a dip your willy in it for several minutes.  Just do that a few times for a few days and it will be sorted.  The salt kills the yeast.

If you have a girlfriend and she also has the infection then you might get it straight back again.  In this case she needs to visit a pharmacy as its not so simple with an internal infection and will require a cream.

Yeast infections can happen spontaniuously, with out any sexual contact between people in both men or woman.  They also like high blood sugar levels.