Q.

My penis skin is dry and keeps peeling. I don't want to go to a doctor, but I am nervous I have an std. what to do?

A.
There are a lot of things that can cause the penis to appear dry and flaky. Yeast infections, skin allergies, drying soaps, or even dry masturbation or sex can cause this. If there is any reason to think you could have an  STD, then it is really important that you get tested. But you can work on dry skin problems by adding a moisturizing penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to your daily personal care routine.