Q.

I have sores breaking out all over my body. What could this be?

I was living on Connecticut coast during Irene and Sandy. First sore was on my back starts out as itchy patch which turns into a sore and when NOT PICKED it becomes a raised bump. They seem to be spreading around my legs and arms and now are beginning on my back. What could this be?

Related Topics: Sore, Leg, Arm

A.

I would not be able to blindly address your question as to "what it is" since I cannot see these sores -- a vague description is just not sufficient. I suggest that you see a medical provider or a dermatologist -- someone who can physically examine you -- in order to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.