Q.

Can I get pregnant from precum while ovulating?

I'm having some symptoms but haven't missed my period which should start tomorrow. I'm having cramps, achy boobs, increased mucous, tightness round the lower part of my stomach,  some nausea. I've been tracking my cycle n its predictable now so I usually just have cramps n that's it. Me n my friend always use the pull out method but this time I was ovulating n I feel odd with all these symptoms. 

A.

Hi, Here's a bit of info I found, its interesting, being it's about re-cum.

Can I get pregnant from pre-cum?
Pre-cum or pre-ejaculatory fluid to call it by it's correct name is a clear fluid that appears on the tip of the penis when a man has an erection and is sufficiently sexually excited.  It is a common misconception that this fluid is semen that has leaked out before the main ejaculation. This is incorrect because this fluid is produced by something called the Cowper gland and it's purpose is to flush out the penis before ejaculation.

So can you get pregnant from pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum)?  Well...... as this fluid does not contain sperm it can't by itself cause a pregnancy.  However as the purpose of this fluid is to flush out the penis it will bring any sperm left in the penis from the last ejaculation to the tip of the penis. If this happens that small amount of sperm could cause a pregnancy.

If the man has urinated since his last ejaculation the urine would have flushed out and killed any left over sperm in the penis which means in this case a pregnancy wouldn't happen.

The Safest thing is to assume that an erect penis is always capable of causing a pregnancy even before an ejaculation so cover it with a condom before it comes in contact with the vagina.

A.

Hi, So lets take pre-cum, by itself it's ok , but if you b/f had an ejectulation then the could have been sperm in his urethra, then if that was the case then you could be pregnant.

You seem to be having the signs.

Hope this helps.