Q.

I was having a weird pulsing sensation in my vagina with no pain while sitting or laying down.

While I was sitting or laying down I had a weird pulsing sensation that felt like it was in my vagina. I am 26 weeks into my pregnancy and this is my first pregnancy. I read on sites that people think it was just blood flow, baby is hiccuping, contractions or dilatation. But there was no pain. I was hoping that someone knew exactly what this is. I did feel my baby moving and kicking when the pulsing stopped. Does anyone know for sure what the pulsing sensation is? 
Related Topics: Vagina, Pain, Pregnancy, Baby, Movement

A.

Hi, You have had a 'pulsing' in your lower abdomen and pelvic area and you are a little worried

You have a major artery which runs down both our legs called the femoral arteries which is what you may have been feeling due to the raised pressure of you blood due to pregnancy, and the pressure of your ever growing baby

I would try not to worry too much about this, as it is quite a common occurance

Do hope this helps.