Q.

why cant i get comfortable, fall asleep, or stay asleep

I am 17, it takes at least over an hour to fall asleep, I cannot get comfortable, I toss and turn less than every five minutes until I am finally asleep, and my back neck and legs are always hurting when I lay down

Related Topics: Neck, Leg

A.
I had been having a similar problem for quite some time.  It got so bad that I finally went and saw a Chiropractor.  He gave me 1 suggestion and I tried it.  It worked for a couple of nights.  Lay flat on your back, with 1 pillow under your head, and pillows on both sides of you.  When that stopped working for me, I was then seeing a Physical Therapist.  She suggested that I lay on my side (whichever side was more comfortable), with 1 pillow under my head, a pillow between my legs, a small towel roll between my waist and the bed, and a body pillow behind my back.  I have been sleeping that way for over a month now, and it has been amazing!  I fall asleep much quicker, and then I sleep really well through the night.