Q.

i havent my period in 3 months and i have taken 4 pregnancy tests that say negative?

Related Topics: Period, Pregnancy Test

A.

You're most likely not pregnant.  Often stress causes you to miss a few periods and being stressed about missing is probably contributing to it too.  I have a friend who skips a few around the same time every year and her doctor told her it was due to stress from the nutcracker which her company puts on every year at Christmas time.  The same thing is probably what's happening to you.  Although not related to ballet, it's from being stressed.