Severe period cramps with nausea and diarrhea

I am 37yrs old, I had ovarian cysts when I was a teenager but they went away in my early 20's.  Now all of a sudden in the last 3 months, when I have my period I have bouts of severe cramps with nausea and diarrhea.  This morning I had a severe bout at 4am and the pain reminded me of my ovarian cysts when I was younger except this was much much worse.  Could I be getting ovarian cysts again? Could it be something else?  

Related Topics: Period, Cramps, Nausea, Diarrhea, Ovary

It could be something else, you need to go to doctor and see why are you having all these problem, maybe your ovarian cysts came back. I can't really say, I just advise you to see your doctor. I hope this help you. Good Luck Luv.