Q.

Hi i,m a women that's 25 I went to my OBGYN and I was told that I have high testosterone is there any way to lower it

i haven't  had a period in about 6 months befor when i was 18 i whent on the depo shot and when i stoped the shot i had a period for a whole year and then they were coming every few months i been with my bf for about 6 year and we been trying for 5 year to have a baby. i weight a little more then i should and i smok cig.

Related Topics: Testosterone, Period, Baby, Weight

A.

Hi This is some info I found for you, you may find that this helps.

Increase your intake of soy by consuming soy milk, tofu or other soy products. Soy protein raises the body's levels of estrogen, the main female hormone, and this has a lowering effect on testosterone levels,

Avoid eating cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, radishes, turnips, cabbage and Brussels sprouts. These vegetables have all been shown to dramatically reduce estrogen levels, thereby raising testosterone levels, so avoiding them can support lowering your testosterone levels naturally

Decrease your essential fatty acid, or EFA, consumption. Essential fatty acids come from sources such as peanuts, avocados, fish and nutritional oils like flax seed, olive and canola oils. These foods are a great way to naturally boost testosterone levels, so reducing their intake will encourage a lowering of testosterone,

You can also reduce your sleep time down to 6 hours a night, A lack of sleep contributes to cortisol production, and this will lower your testosterone levels

The next thing for you to do would be to google depo shot side effects, on there you will find lots of info that may help you get out of you problem.

But please try and wean yourself of smoking, get out exercising and get on a healthy diet.

These last 3 things will help you become the well women.

Do hope this helps you.