Q.

Why am I having erotic dreams accompanied by nocturnal emissions?

I am a 26 year old male. I stopped masturbating completely over a year ago. I have intercourse with my wife a few times a week on average. For the past several months, I have been experiencing orgasms in my sleep with or without erotic dreams (usually with). I would say that it happens once every two weeks on average, sometimes more. I need to know why this is happening and how I can stop it.
Related Topics: Masturbation, Orgasm

A.

I have sexual dreams at least a couple times a week.  They are all pleasant dream and I enjoy them.  My wife is in about half of  the dreams.  I don't want them to stop.  Why would you want them to stop unless they are unpleasant.  You say you have nocturnal emissions.  I see this as a sign that the dreams are fun and exciting.  Just enjoy.

Got Your WebMD Answer?

Next Steps: