Q.

Can I get a std if my foreskin got a tiny tear and it started bleeding during sex?

One day me and my girlfriend were having sex unprotected and a little later I felt something weird on my penis. So I pulled out and my penis starting bleeding and i could see I had a tear on the top of my penis head, where it connects to the foreskin. So my question is could I get a std because of this?

A.

You can get an STD only if your girlfriend has an STD, and if you are her only partner and you are not having unprotected sex with anyone else.

Wear a condom, my risk-taking friend, and you won't have to worry about STDs...and you will not sustain any injury to your penis during sex.