Q.

Hurts to take deep breathe, pain around belly button, and pain under ribs.. what is this?

This pain just started on monday.. I thought it was just indigestion so I started taking a upset stomach reliever, it's now next monday and it's still there but I went to the ER on Saturday and they said that my blood tests and lab tests came back normal, Xrays looked okay. The pain is a bit under my ribs and it hurts to take deep breaths, and it's now starting to burn a little bit when I pee.

What's wrong with me?
The Doctor at the ER also prescribed Prilosec, which I have been taking. 

A.

Hi To me it sounds just like trapped wind, you need either some strong peppermints, real strong, or some good peppermint cordial mix strong and drink straight down, and stand back, or go for a good walk, this will bring it all up, it should work.

In about 30 minutes should be all over and pains gone.

As for hurting while urinating could be a UTI, this you would need some antibiotics for, see your doctor.

Do hope this helps.

A.

Hi, I said at the beginning that the burning is probably a UTI, for this bit you will need to get to your doctor, he will prescribe some antibiotics, this should cure that bit of your problems.