Q.

My husband smokes marijuana but I do not. Is it possible for me to fail a drug test due to daily exposure to his semen?

We do not use condoms and he does not pull out, as I am on the pill and we have a monogamous marriage.

A.

You should not fail a drug test from your husband's marijuana use, however, there have been cases where second hand exposure to the smoke has tested positive in very sensitive lab tests. It would be best not to be around the smoke, but semen should not carry sufficient amounts of cannabis to cause a failed test.