Q.

Stinging under nipple?

Okay, so over a year ago I discovered a little lump on the top of my right breast. I went to see my doctor and she said it was nothing, that it was just my breast growing. Also that it would go away over time. Which, it never did. I'm laying here and bed and feeling a sharp stinging feeling under my nipple.. it's off and on. Should I be concerned? I'm 14.

Related Topics: Sting, Breast, Nipple, Vision, Lump

A.

Hi, Well 14 if you google sharp stinging behind nipple, you will find that your not alone, and answers are varied,

Have you tried icing it, get some crushed ice in a plastic bag, let it sit if you can for twenty minutes at a time, see how this works for you, this will attract extra blood into the area, who knows it might help.