Q.

A.
Hi Nohard,

My husband and I had sex the day after my "ovulation date" and the whole week after. I ended up getting my period a week before I was due for it and it only lasted 4 days. This is really unusual for me. I normally get my period right on time and it lasts 7 days. I've been really nauseous and tired this past week & a half and can't handle the smell of some things. I was wondering if it is possible to be pregnant? 

A.

Hi MRV, Well so glad you come back, this best thing you can do now is go get tested, either by your doctor or do a self test.

The thing to ask yourself now, was this planned, is this what you want at this time of your marriage?

If not, now is the time to sort out your problem.

If not tell hubby to through the condoms in the back of the draw, sex during pregnancy is good for you, if like my wife and I, right up to the night before our children were born, but then its condoms out and away he goes again.

But if one is all you want? send him off for a vas, job done, he can now ride bare back as much as he likes, change his middle name to Martini, I will let you think about that one.

So do hope this helps you and your future.