Q.

I have a red bump on the shaft of my penis. I'm scared it might be herpes as I have recently had sex with a new partner

I know the person that I had intercourse with and I didn't see any obvious signs. also, I'm prone to getting body acne on my legs and groin area and  I've had a pimple on my penis in the past but I'm just really worried. I also squeezed the red bump this morning and I think I saw white sebum  come out but not sure. It looks  like a big pimple. And like I said, I get ingrown hairs in the groin area alot from sweating alot at work. They usually result in deep boils.

Am I being paranoid?
Related Topics: Hair, Leg, Penis, Paranoid Behavior, Fear

A.

Hi, If you google herpes, then look at images you can then see if you red bump match's any of them, if they do just get yourself of to your doctor or and STD/GUM Clinic and get tested, there you go job done.

Do hope this helps.